12 taken ill due to consumption of wild mushroom

Published On: July 7, 2016 01:37 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

BHOJPUR, July 7: As many as 12 people were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Takshar Malbase near the district headquarters on Thursday morning.

Those taken ill are Santosh Tamang, Dipen Tamang, Mahendra Tamang, Sapan Tamang, Biren Tamang, Ram Tamang of Panchthar district, Santosh Adhikari, Tara Magar and Kamal Tamang of Ilam.

Similarly, Abin Limbu of Tehrathum, Nagen Paudel of Bhojpur Manebhanjyang and Chhiring Tamang of Dingla have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom.

The road construction workers left for the construction site at Takshar Malbase after taking breakfast with mushroom this morning.

They started complaining of abdominal pain and nausea soon after eating the mushroom.



Leave A Comment