TRISHULI, June 24: Twenty-nine people have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom at Samari VDC in Nuwakot district.
The 29 people from seven households at Maibal village, who consumed the mushroom on Thursday evening, started falling ill from this morning.
Police said that the locals were brought to the District Hospital, Trishuli, for treatment after they started developing symptoms like stomach ache and vomiting.
Condition of Darshan Tamang, Lenden Tamang, Dawa Tamang, Namjel Tamang and Sanchamaya Tamang is serious and they have been referred to Kathmandu for further treatment. RSS