7 hours ago
We are a team of professional management and journalists — one of the best in the Nepali media. Our duty toward our readers is to provide them with impartial news, bold views, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary. We shall do this without fear or favor, and we shall be guided by nothing but our conscience.Know More
Homemade cheese ball recipe
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup almonds, crushed
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to the bowl and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Ladle the cream cheese mixture onto some foil or saran wrap. Fold in the sides of the foil/saran wrap and form into a ball. Once it's in a ball make sure to cover the ball completely.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Press the crushed almonds all around the cream cheese ball using your hands. Press the almonds inwards so that they will stick.
- Serve & Enjoy!