Man dies after choking on piece of meat

Published On: October 4, 2022 02:36 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

BHARATPUR, Oct 4: A man has died after a piece of meat got stuck in his throat. Dhan Bahadur Dani Chhetri, 50, of Gairibari in Kalika Municipality-8 in Chitwan district choked to death on a piece of meat during dinner on Ashtami, the eight day of Bada Dashain, said the police. 

He died upon reaching Old Medical College in Bhaktapur for treatment, according to the District Police Office. The body of Chhetri has been kept at Bharatpur Hospital for a postmortem. 

Leave A Comment