Fire breaks out in Taplejung

Published On: July 18, 2022 12:59 PM NPT By: Khagendra Adhikari

TAPLEJUNG, July 17: A fire broke out in Meringden Rural Municipality, Taplejung on Monday morning. The fire destroyed the house of Local Dawa Sherpa in Santhakra, Meringden Rural Municipality-2.

The fire broke out around 3 AM. Victim Sherpa said that all the food, rags, utensils, etc. inside the house were destroyed by the fire. He added as soon as the fire broke out, they immediately got cautious so there was no casualty in the incident.

He was in Kathmandu due to work related reasons. During this incident his mother, father and younger brother were in the house. It is assumed that the reason behind the fire was an electric short circuit. The police said that they are preparing to collect the details of the damage.

Leave A Comment