Child electrocuted to death

Published On: March 16, 2018 01:18 PM NPT By: Sabita Shrestha

CHITWAN, March 16: An infant died of an electric shock in Ratanpur Ward-21 of Bharatpur  Municipality in Chitwan district on Friday morning.

The deceased has been identified as Him Tamang of Ratanpur who was electrocuted to death after he happened to touch the naked electric wire while playing that was hung outside of his house informed District Police Office, Chitwan.

His body has been taken to Bharatpur Hospital for postmortem, said Superintendent of Police Prabhu Prasad Dhakal.

Leave A Comment