Two youths electrocuted in Dhanusha

October 25, 2022 10:25 am

JANAKPURDHAM, Oct 25: Two persons died of electrocution on Monday while fixing power supply for Tihar celebration in Janakpurdham Sub-Metropolitan City in Dhanusha district.

Three electrocuted in Saptari

August 4, 2022 09:50 am

RAJBIRAJ, August 4: At least three persons including two from the same family were electrocuted in Saptari last night.

Man electrocuted while fishing

June 15, 2022 16:28 pm

BAGLUNG, June 15: A man has died in Baglung after being electrocuted while fishing.

Man electrocuted in Udayapur

November 1, 2021 11:15 am

UDAYAPUR, Nov 1: Dambar Bahadur Magar, 41, of Rautamai Rural Municipality-8 in Udayapur was electrocuted on Sunday.

Man electrocuted

September 23, 2021 17:00 pm

MORANG, Sept 23: Kamlis Majhi, 26 of Budhi Ganga-6, Morang, died on Wednesday evening after being electrocuted while fishing in the Trijuga River in Budhi Ganga Rural Municipality.

BARDIYA, Sept 18: Three members of the same family died on Friday night after being trapped in an electric trap laid by their neighbor to kill wild boars.

ITAHARI, Jan 10: With the increasing trend of wild elephants from the surrounding Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve causing damage in the human settlement, elephant deaths are also increasing.

Wild bear electrocuted in Chure range

January 5, 2021 12:00 pm

UDAYAPUR, Jan 5: A bear was electrocuted on Monday in a forest in the Chure range of Katari Municipality in Udayapur district. The accident happened after the power from the electricity transmission line got supplied to the soaked land killing the wild bear, according to Division Forest Office, Katari.

2 Indian laborers electrocuted

November 14, 2019 17:00 pm

TANAHU, Nov 14: Two Indian laborers have died after they got an electric shock in Myagde rural municipality-2, Jamune.

Woman electrocuted

July 28, 2019 18:50 pm

SINDHUPALCHOWK, July 28: A woman was electrocuted in Dudhauli municipality-8 in the district on Sunday.

LAHAN, July 21: Five people including three children died in separate incidents that took place in the district on Saturday. Five-year-old Sandhya Kumari Shah, the daughter of Pramod Kumar Shah of Siraha municipality-12, died after being bitten by a poisonous snake. She was playing in front of her house when she was bitten by the snake.

KATHMANDU, Jan 30: On Friday evening, six members of wedding party traveling from Dhanusha to Sindhuli were electrocuted when the bus they were traveling in touched a low-hanging high-voltage electric cable.

DHANUSHA, Jan 27: After performing the postmortems, police on Saturday handed over the bodies of six wedding party attendants who were electrocuted when the bus they were traveling in touched a low-hanging high-voltage electric cable a day before. The tragic incident had taken place at Baltiya of Sabaila Municipality-4 of Dhanusha on Friday evening.

Youth electrocuted to death

January 8, 2019 17:23 pm

SARLAHI, Jan 8: A youth has been electrocuted to death at Bagmati municipality along the East-West Highway in the district on Tuesday.

Woman electrocuted

May 17, 2018 11:19 am

MORANG, May 17: A woman died and another sustained injuries from an electric shock while charging an electric rickshaw at Babiyabirta of Rangeli Municipality-1 in Morang on Wednesday evening.

Child electrocuted to death

March 16, 2018 13:18 pm

CHITWAN, March 16: An infant died of an electric shock in Ratanpur Ward-21 of Bharatpur  Municipality in Chitwan district on Friday morning.

Woman electrocuted in Sarlahi

January 22, 2018 13:07 pm

SARLAHI, Jan 22: A woman was electrocuted in Sarlahi district this morning.

Woman electrocuted

October 19, 2017 10:45 am

URLABARI, Oct. 19: A woman was electrocuted at Pathari-Shanishchare Municipality-10 in Morang district while charging her mobile phone last night.

Woman electrocuted while preparing meal

October 13, 2017 09:42 am

BANIYANI, JHAPA, Oct 13: A woman was electrocuted in Kankai municipality of Jhapa on Thursday.

One electrocuted

October 12, 2017 12:01 pm

BARDIA, Oct 12: A man has been electrocuted in Thakurbaba municipality of Bardia as the truck he was travelling in happened to touch live power cable.

Worker electrocuted

October 10, 2017 09:17 am

RAUTAHAT, Oct 10: A worker was electrocuted at Baba Baijunath Sugar and Chemicals Mill at Katahariya municipality in Rautahat.

Minor electrocuted

October 8, 2017 11:53 am

DADELDHURA, Oct 8: A four-year-old girl was electrocuted in Dadeldhura district on Saturday night.

Girl electrocuted in Saptari

October 5, 2017 11:22 am

SAPTARI, Oct 5: A 12-year-old girl was electrocuted at Rajbiraj Municipality-11 in Saptari district on Wednesday.

ILAM, August 16: A septuagenarian was electrocuted to death at Nindadkhu in Ilam Municipality-11.

Man electrocuted to death in Morang

July 10, 2017 19:15 pm

MORANG, July 10: A 35-year-old man was electrocuted to death at Belpur in Sundar Haraincha on Monday.

1 man electrocuted to death

July 7, 2017 10:24 am

DHADING, July 7: One man died of an electric shock in Ward-4 of Siddalek Rural Municipality in Dhading district on Thursday night.

One electrocuted in Jhapa

June 19, 2017 11:55 am

DAMAK, June 19: A person was electrocuted at Baigundhara in Jhapa district this morning. Dakum Singh Giri, 52, of Gauradaha Municipality-9 died when he came in contact with the water in the current-supplied tube well.

Two electrocuted to death

June 15, 2017 20:28 pm

SURKHET, June 15: Two people were electrocuted to death in Birendranagar on Wednesday night. The deceased are 26-year-old Bhim Shahi of Kalikot and Pasang Lama, 25, of Ramechhap in Kalika Rural Municipality, District Police Chief SP Mohan Kumar Acharya told Republica Online.

Minor electrocuted to death

May 27, 2017 20:25 pm

MYAGDI, May 27: A minor has died after being electrocuted at Babiyachaur in Mangala Rural Municipality-2 in the district on Saturday.

Two workers electrocuted

May 9, 2017 09:20 am

BAGLUNG, May 9: : Two youths died of electric shock Monday morning at the premises of Nepal Telecom office in Baglung district headquarters.

BAGLUNG, May 8:Two youths were electrocuted to death after the iron rod they were moving to bring down a young bird from the nest abruptly came in contact with the electric wire on Monday morning in Baglung.

2 electrocuted to death

April 27, 2017 18:45 pm

KATHMANDU,   April 27:  Two people were electrocuted to death at Dhungeadda in Chandragiri Municipality 15 on Thursday.

Teenager electrocuted to death

April 22, 2017 19:28 pm

KAILALI, April 22: A teenager was electrocuted when he accidentally touched a power transmission line at Attariya in Kailali on Saturday.

GAIGHAT (UDAYAPUR), April 16: A teenager was electrocuted while he was trying to charge his mobile phone.

One electrocuted in Mahottari

February 19, 2017 15:00 pm

MAHOTTARI, Feb 19: A person was electrocuted at Jalpamai Temple at Gaushala in Mahottari district this morning.

One electrocuted in Sindhupalchowk

February 9, 2017 10:36 am

MELAMCHI, Feb 9: A man was electrocuted in Banskharka of Sindhupalchowk district.

Two electrocuted in Budhanagar

February 5, 2017 07:28 am

MORANG, Feb 5: Two workers were electrocuted while working on power supply expansion in the Railway line of Budhanagar-3.

Two electrocuted in separate incidents

December 31, 2016 13:14 pm

IILAM, Dec 31: A youth died of electric shock while trying to fish using electric current at the Mahamai river on Friday.

Teenager electrocuted in Darchula

December 14, 2016 13:09 pm

BAITADI, Dec 14: A teenager boy was electrocuted at his temporary residence at Api Municipality in Darchula district this morning.

NEA staff electrocuted

November 27, 2016 13:58 pm

JUMLA, Nov 27: A Nepal Electricity Authority staff, who was injured while working on an electricity pole, died this morning.

Man electrocuted

October 14, 2016 09:38 am

RATNANAGAR, Oct 14: A farmer was electrocuted while constructing an electric fence around his farm at Jagatpur, Narayani Municipality-12 in western Chitwan today.

Rhino electrocuted in Chitwan

August 10, 2016 01:00 am

CHITWAN, August 10: A one-horned rhino was found dead nearby Meghauli Serai Hotel at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chitwan National Park (CNP) on Monday morning. Locals suspect possible electrocution as the cause of death.

Two girls electrocuted

July 12, 2016 01:30 am

DOTI, July 12: Two school girls have died and four others sustained injuries after receiving electronic shock while attempting to clear naked wires lying on the road at Dipayal Silgadhi Municipality-4 of Doti district on Monday.

Two sisters electrocuted

July 11, 2016 16:38 pm

DOTI, July 11: Two sisters were electrocuted and four other students were injured at Padari of Dipayal-Silgadhi Municipality-14 on Monday.