Sunday, 14 August 2022 01:15 PM
November 1, 2021 11:15 AM NPT
UDAYAPUR, Nov 1: Dambar Bahadur Magar, 41, of Rautamai Rural Municipality-8 in Udayapur was electrocuted on Sunday.
According to the District Police Office, Udayapur, Magar died on the spot after he accidentally happened to touch the naked electric wire while cutting bamboo at around 9:30 AM.
A police team from Sukaura police station reached the incident shortly after it received information about the death. The body has been sent to the district hospital for postmortem.
UDAYAPUR, Dec 13: A man died after being attacked by a wild elephant in the district on Wednesday night. ...
MYAGDI, May 27: A minor has died after being electrocuted at Babiyachaur in Mangala Rural Municipality-2 in the district on Saturday.
KATHMANDU, April 27: Two people were electrocuted to death at Dhungeadda in Chandragiri Municipality 15 on Thursday. ...