DAMAULI, Nov 13: The authorities concerned have agreed to pay Rs 1.6 million compensation to the family of Chitra Bahadur Rana, 27, who died due to electric shock.

Two men electrocuted in Dhading

August 30, 2021 17:33 pm

DHADING, August 30: Two men have died after they got electric shock in Gajuri Rural Municipality-5  in Dhading district.

KATHMANDU, June 21: A man volunteering to build an embankment along the Melamchi River was electrocuted in Melamchi Municipality of Sindhupalchowk on Monday.

MAHOTTARI, Oct 28: A teenager has died due to electrocution here in course of fitting electric lights for the Tihar festival celebration.

KATHMANDU, April 1: The Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) has confirmed that there is no report of human casualties from electrocution so far in the storm hit districts.

KATHMANDU, Jan 30: On Friday evening, six members of wedding party traveling from Dhanusha to Sindhuli were electrocuted when the bus they were traveling in touched a low-hanging high-voltage electric cable.

KATHMANDU, Jan 26: The Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) has expressed its sadness over the losses of valuable lives in the Friday tragedy in which a bus carrying members of a wedding party touched a live electric wire at Kothiya Baltiya of Sabaila municipality-4, Dhanusha.

Youth dies due to electrocution

June 25, 2016 19:24 pm

MAHOTTARI, June 25: A youth has died due to electrocution at Bharatpur in the district this afternoon.

Woman dies of electrocution

June 25, 2016 18:07 pm

CHAUTARA, June 25: An elderly woman died on the spot when she was electrocuted at Sipapokhare VDC in Sindhupalchowk district today afternoon.