KATHMANDU, June 29: The district administrations of the three districts in the Kathmandu Valley extended the ongoing prohibitory orders, which have been in force since April 29, by another one week. With this, the restriction will be imposed until July 5.
The local administrations introduced some relaxations to be effective from 12 AM Tuesday. One of the major relaxations made in the fresh orders is to allow the public vehicles with a capacity of more than 25 passengers to resume their operation on an odd-even basis.
However, many other services and activities are yet to see normal operation. The following activities are still restricted in the Kathmandu Valley:
* All kinds of conference, assemblies, seminars and training programs
* Cinema halls, party palaces, dance bars, clubs and Dohori clubs
* Swimming pools, fun parks, saloons, beauty parlors, health clubs, futsals and gym centers
* Libraries, museums and zoos
* Games and sports at stadiums with audience
* Other programs that draw a huge crowd
* Gathering in an open space, holding mass demonstrations, observing fairs and festivals, organizing fests
* Physical classes of schools, colleges, tuition centers and training centers
* Conducting examinations with physical presence of examinees