2 days ago
We are a team of professional management and journalists — one of the best in the Nepali media. Our duty toward our readers is to provide them with impartial news, bold views, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary. We shall do this without fear or favor, and we shall be guided by nothing but our conscience.Know More
Latest Article By Author
5 days ago
27 days ago
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
There's nothing quite better than homemade hot chocolate made with good quality dark chocolate and whole milk, topped with real whipped cream to keep you warm and happy on a cold winter day.
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-processed), plus more for serving
- 3 cups whole milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate (preferably Scharffen Berger), finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream.
- Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer.
- Whisk in chocolate and sugar and cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Divide hot chocolate among mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.
- You can also add a splash of heavy cream just before serving.
(You can also add a good amount of marshmallow to give best taste to your self-made hot chocolate)
- by Agencies
- by Republica
- by Agencies