4 days ago
We are a team of professional management and journalists — one of the best in the Nepali media. Our duty toward our readers is to provide them with impartial news, bold views, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking commentary. We shall do this without fear or favor, and we shall be guided by nothing but our conscience.Know More
Latest Article By Author
7 days ago
17 days ago
Health benefits of Timmur
- Timmur is a unique Himalayan herb. It is one of the most popular spices in Nepalese cuisine.
- Pungent and spicy taste of Timmur produces enzymes in the mouth that facilitates digestive process and controls gas in the stomach.
- It is antiseptic, antispasmodic and stimulant.
- It is also used for treating toothache.
- It is a good source of vitamin A, phosphorous, thiamin, phytosterols, and carotene.
- Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it can be used as food preservatives and in cupboards or book shelves to protect from moths and fungi attacks.
- It has ability to stimulate the immune system, reduce pain, boost the appetite, increase circulation, strengthen the bones and reduce inflammation.
- by Republica
- by Sangita Shrestha