NEPALGUNJ, June 30: Two people died from electric shock as a high tension electric wire got snapped and hit a house at Mehbanpur of Raptisonari Rural Municipality-6 in Banke.
The deceased have been identified as locals Suresh Chaudhary, 34, and Tikaram Chaudhary, 22. The incident happened at around 3:00 am today in which others three have been injured. They are out of a life-threatening condition, the District Police Office, Bara said.
Two cows, two buffaloes and five pigs were killed in the tragic incident which later caused a fire to the house. Investigations into the incident are underway.(RSS)