Teenager dies of electric shock

Published On: July 15, 2016 05:24 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

Gorkha, July 15: A teenager has died with a shock from an electric current being used to kill fish at Chadi river of Dhunwakot VDC – 7 in the district this morning.

Bir Bahadur Kumal, 15, was chopping grass at a field belonging to one Chet Bahadur Kumal when he received the electric shock and died on the spot.

Kumal died after the electric current of a naked wire from an electric pole spread. Amrit Kumal, Suman Kumal and Purna Bahadur Kumal of Dhunwakot – 7 were detained in connection with their involvement in using electric current to kill fish, said Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Birendra Thapa, of District Police Office. RSS

Leave A Comment