One of seven hurt due to electric shock dies in course of treatment
April 17, 2018 02:05 PM NPT
DHADING, April 1: Out of seven people hurt due to electric shock at Thakre rural municipality-11 this morning, one has succumbed to his injuries in course of treatment.
The deceased has been identified as Mikki Tamang of Jhapa district. Tamang died in course of treatment at Trauma Centre, said Police Inspector at Area Police Office, Khanikhola, Jeevan Niraula.
The incident took place when the water pipeline they were laying down came in contact with electric wire.
Similarly, the injured Dhan Bahadur Karki, Dhiraj Karki, Gopi Kulu, Suresh Kulu, Maili Tamang and Gautam Tamang of Dhading district are receiving treatment at Trauma Centre and Kirtipur Hospital in Kathmandu. RSS