Monday, 02 August 2021 04:34 AM
November 6, 2016 06:01 PM NPT
JANAKPUR, Nov 6: Senior Vice-President of Sadhbhawana Party, Dhanusha, Ramchandra Chaudhary died of electrocution in his house on Sunday.
Chaudhary died on the spot after he accidently touched a bare wire connected to the bulbs put up on the occasion of Tihar while drying clothes.
The bulbs, attached to the outer walls of the house, were hooked to the main transmission line from the house.
Active in politics since 2047 BS, Chaudhary shared an intimate friendship with Gajendra Narayan Singh.
44-year-old Chaudhary was an active member of Madhes movement.
SUNSARI, May 13: A girl was electrocuted at Tin Taltalaiya of Itahari Sub Metropolitan City, Sunsari. ...
DHANKUTA, May 11: One man died of electric shock on Thursday at Mulghat situated in Ward-9 of Dhankuta Municipality, Dhankuta.
DAMAULI, Oct 3: A youth died on the spot from an electric shock while fishing in the Buldi river at...