RAJBIRA, Nov 18: A 30 – year – old injured in an electric shock while trying to hook the power line died in course of treatment in Saptari on Thursday.
The deceased has been identified as Dhuran Sada of Malekpur – 2 of Saptari, police said. Sada was jolted by an electric shock while trying to tap the power line from an electrical pole near his house on Wednesday evening.
He was rushed to Gajendranarayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital in Rajbiraj but succumbed to injuries, according to the District Police Office (DPO). RSS