KATHMANDU, June 21: The district administration offices – Bhaktapur, Kathmandu and Lalitpur – decided to extend the ongoing prohibitory orders by a week on Monday.
However, the district administration offices have relaxed the prohibitory orders enforced earlier to some extent.
The ongoing prohibitory orders are due to end today and the new prohibitory orders will now be effective with some new regulations till June 28.
Here is the list of new activities that allowed in the Kathmandu Valley from Tuesday:
* Private vehicles allowed to operated as per odd-even rule
* Grocery stores, dairy, fruits and vegetables shops , meat shops, sports shops and stationery to remain open until 11 AM
* Departmental stores, shopping malls, clothing stores, cosmetics, tailor shops to remain open between 11 AM and 4 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
* Jewellery shops, kitchen utensil stores, electronic stores, automobile showrooms and spare parts shops, mobile and computer shops to remain open between 11 AM and 4 PM on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
* Hardware stores, electric stores, and construction material stores to remain open between 11 AM to 6 PM everyday
* Online services, takeaway and home delivery services to remain open until 7 PM everyday
* Automobile workshops to remain open until 7 PM everyday