Sunday, 20 June 2021 09:43 AM
August 24, 2016 02:51 PM NPT
KATHMANDU, Aug 24: A man was injured after a fire broke out a sofa manufacturing factory at Sankhamul of the Capital City on Wednesday morning.
According to police, factory owner Mohammad Sawaz Alam received burn injuries in his arm, face and other parts of his body while dousing the fire.
Five fire engines and one water tanker were deployed to extinguish the fire. The fire was contained after an hour, said Alam.
He added that the fire was trigged by a spark that was caused while welding works were underway at a nearby house.
According to him, the fire gutted property worth Rs 2 million.
KATHAMANDU, Nov 9: A man was killed while two others sustained injuries as fire broke out at Alammiya Mechanical Workshop...
POKHARA, September 5: A house caught fire when residents tried to set fire to a hornet nest last night at...
KATHMANDU, June 23: A squad of Metropolitan Police Crime Division on Thursday opened fire against a local goon who tried to...