One dies from electrocution in Mahottari

Published On: October 28, 2019 11:40 AM NPT By: RSS

MAHOTTARI, Oct 28: A teenager has died due to electrocution here in course of fitting electric lights for the Tihar festival celebration.

Police have identified the teenager as Khagendra Saha, 15, of Janakpur Sub-metropolitan City-21. He got the electric shock while fixing electric lights for carrying out night illumination as part of the Laxmi Puja celebration at the Jaya Maharaja Jwellers at Tikuliya Bazar in Ramgopalpur municipality-8 on Sunday evening, police said. Saha died on the spot.

Leave A Comment