Published On: February 15, 2017 10:19 AM NPT By: Republica | @RepublicaNepal
RAJBIRAJ, Feb 15: A fire that broke out at Portaha-5 of Saptari district on Tuesday evening ravaged property worth Rs 1.5 million.
According to the Area Police Office, Bhardha, the fire spread from the house of Chandra Dev Khidahari Yadav, a local, had gutted three houses. The inferno turned into ashes the houses belonging to Chandra Dev and his neighbours, Jugai Khidahari Yadav and Shanker Khidahari, police confirmed.
The short circuit was the cause behind the fire, police said.
Locals and police had joined hands to take the fire under control. RSS
Leave A Comment