Thursday, 04 June 2020 07:36 AM
August 30, 2016 09:47 AM NPT
RAJBIRAJ, Aug 30: Goods worth around Rs 700,000 were destroyed when a fire broke in a cowshed of Upendra Mandal of Kajoli, Mahadeca VDC in Saptari district on Monday.
According to the District Police Office, Saptari, the electronic short circuit sparked the fire and burnt goods in two houses adjacent to the cowshed.
Both houses belonged to Mandal, police said. RSS
DOLPA, Jan 11: Property worth Rs 23.2 million rupees was destroyed by fire at Mudkechula rural municipality-9 of Dolpa district.
URLABARI (Morang), Oct 31: Property and animals amounting to Rs 250,000 were destroyed when a fire broke out in the...