Breaking News

Fire breaks out at China Town Shopping Center, doused (video)

Published On: August 30, 2016 12:17 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

KATHMANDU, Aug 30: A fire that broke out in the basement of China Town Shopping Center  on Tuesday afternoon was quickly doused with the help of security guards.

Shopkeepers and customers ran in panic after somoke gushesed out  from the basement of the complex. Owners of cars and motorbikes parked in the basement hurried to take their vehicles out of the smoky parking lot for the fear that the fire would damage them. 

The fire started due to a short-circuit in the the generator kept in the basement. The firebridage was called from Kathmadu Metropolitan City as soon as the fire broke out.

However, it  was contained by the security gurards before it arrived. 

Now, the situation has turned into normal with the shopkeepers going back to  their  respective outlets and plumes of smoke vanishing into thin air. 

Images below speak of volumes: 

Leave A Comment