Man dies of electrocution in Dang

Published On: March 27, 2023 01:07 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

DANG, March 27: One person died of electrocution in Dang.

According to the police, Man Bahadur Oli, 40, from Garhwa rural municipality-7, Chandanpur died on Sunday night after being electrocuted.

He was electrocuted while changing light bulbs in his own house. Family members said he died while undergoing treatment at Saruma Hospital in Lamahi.

Police said that further investigation into the incident is currently underway.


Leave A Comment