Property worth Rs 1.2 m destroyed as house catches fire in Khotang

Published On: February 21, 2018 02:32 PM NPT By: Daman Rai

KHOTANG, Feb 21:  Property worth Rs 1.2 million was destroyed in the fire that started while refilling a sawmill with fuel at Rawabensi Rural Municipality in the district.

The sawmill caught fire while it was being topped up with petrol due to cigaretee butts left behind by children.

Gold and silver ornanaments including cash and kinds were reduced to ashes as the house belonging to Dhan Bahadur Sarki caught fire , police said. 

Leave A Comment