Property worth Rs 100,000 destroyed as radio staion catches fire

Published On: September 7, 2017 02:46 PM NPT By: Daman Rai

KHOTANG, Sept 7: A Rupakot-based community radio caught fire apparently due to short circuit on Wednesday.

The fire broke out in the room where battery and inverter were kept before it spread to Redio Uplink Sutudio.

Property worth around Rs 100,000 got destroyed in the fire, said station manager Surya Tamang.

Two sets of battaries, one set of solar invertor, one controller and cables were destroyed in the fire. 

Leave A Comment