Wednesday, 27 May 2020 06:40 PM
May 7, 2020 10:07 PM NPT
KATHMANDU, May 7: Although the government has extended the ongoing lockdown for ten more days-- until May 18, it has also come up with a plan to open up some industries.
Here is the list of all 44 types of industries that will open, effective from Friday, according to the cabinet’s decision on Wednesday.
2. Dairy products
3. Pharmaceuticals, surgical gears and medical equipment
4. Drinking water
6. Fodder for livestock and fishery
7. Cooking oil and ghee
9. Tea processing
10. LP gas
11. Packaging materials
13. Bakery items, cookies and confectionaries
16. Cardamom and ginger processing
17. Poultry farming, goat farming, swine farming and cow farming
18. Rice and beaten rice
20. Insecticides and agro vet products
21. Mining and mineral-based products
22. Sand processing and crusher
24. Iron and steel
25. Paint-based products
26. GI and plastic pipes and fitting products
27. Electrical products
28. Juice and soft drinks
30. Electricity generation, electric items, transmission line and transforms
31. Zinc plates
32. Heavy machinery items repairing
33. Mining such as limestone, iron, red clay, etc.
34. Sawmill and wood products
35. Aluminium products
36. Grill items
37. Garbage collection and processing
38. Transportation and cargo services
39. Machinery parts workshop
40. Motor garage workshop
41. Printing and press
42. Small and cottage industries manufacturing all types of goods
43. Industries in the special economic zones (SEZ)
44.Industries in the industrial estates
KATHMANDU, May 3: Ten more coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Nepal on Sunday. ...
KATHMANDU, April 18 Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation Barsha Man Pun has said that no extra charges will...
KATHMANDU, March 26: To address the shortage of human resources needed to deal with COVID-19 cases, the Ministry of Health and...