Teenager electrocuted in Darchula

Published On: December 14, 2016 01:09 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

BAITADI, Dec 14: A teenager boy was electrocuted at his temporary residence at Api Municipality in Darchula district this morning. 

The deceased has been identified as Surendra Singh Dhami, 18, of Dhaulakot-4 in the district, according to the District Police Office, Darchula. 

Police said Dhami suffered the electric shock at around 7 am as he touched the electric wire while drying the clothes. He died while undergoing treatment at the District Hospital, Darchula. 

The body has been kept at the Hospital for post-mortem, said, Police Inspector Rada Banahdur Chand. RSS 

Leave A Comment