SCBNL approves 33.33% bonus share

Published On: December 20, 2016 03:45 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

KATHMANDU, Dec 20: The 30th AGM of Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd (SCBNL) has approved the bank's proposal to provide 33.33 percent bonus share and 1.75 percent cash dividend (for tax purpose) to its shareholders.

According to a press release issued by the bank, the bank posted operating profit and net profit of Rs 1.70 billion and Rs 1.29 billion, respectively, in the Fiscal Year 2015/2016. Standard Chartered Group holds 75 percent shares in the bank, while remaining 25 percent are held by general public.

Leave A Comment