People asked to report to energy minister’s secretariat in case of power outage without prior notice

Published On: September 21, 2020 03:37 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal


KATHMANDU, Sept 21:The government has asked all concerned to report to Energy Minister Barsha Man Pun’s Personal Secretariat or the central office of Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) if there is disruption in the power supply without a notice in advance.

The Ministry of Energy has asked all concerned to call at the hotline number 1151 of Minister Pun's Secretariat or directly at 9851109835 if there is disruption in power supply without a prior notice.

The ministry said electricity lines in various places are being cut due to a number of maintenance and technical reasons. The power supply was disrupted at a number of places including Poudel village, Kitini, Leninthok, View Bhrukuti and other places in Lalitpur district from 8 am to 10 am in the morning and from 11 am to 1 pm in the evening on Sunday.

According to the personal secretariat of Energy Minister Pun, the disruption in power supply from seven transformers near the transmission line was announced in advance by the Lagankhel Distribution Center of NEA.


Leave A Comment