Sunday, 29 November 2020 07:26 PM
August 31, 2016 12:54 PM NPT
LAHAN, Aug 31: A little girl was injured after a cooking gas cylinder suddenly exploded in a house belonging to Surya Narayan Shahu in Lahan-8.
Due to the explosion, a fire broke out in the house which destroyed property worth Rs 2.49 million.
According to Inspector Pachu Chaudhary of Area Police office, Lahan, a cooking gas exploded while preparing food at the kitchen of the house belonging to Surya Narayan Sahu, a local.”
Likewise, a 12-year-old Anjali Kumari Sah, sustained injuries in a similar type of explosion in the same locality.
According to police, the fire that started following explosion destroyed property worth around Rs 500,000 in the two-storey house.
Likewise, the fire also gutted the belongings of Bikhan Sah, a tenant of the house.
The window panes of Tej Narayan Chaudhary’s house were also cracked due to explosion.
The fire was brought under control with the help of police and locals.
RAUTAHAT, Nov 18: A bomb has gone off in district on Saturday that has injured eight people including a child.
KATHMANDU, Feb 1: Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) has increased the price of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) by Rs 25 per cylinder.
KATHMANDU, Aug 2: The government has reduced the price of petroleum products offering some respite to consumers. The state-owned Nepal...