Fire in canteen of Maternity Hospital

Published On: January 21, 2018 05:11 PM NPT

KATHMANDU, Jan 21: A fire broke out in the canteen of the Paropakar Maternity Hospital at Thapathali this afternoon. 

The fire reportedly took place as a result of a leakage of cooking gas in the kitchen of the canteen. All the food stock and utensils inside the canteen were gutted in the fire, according to the hospital administrator Ranu Thapa. The fire was put out by the hospital staff before the fire tender arrived. 

The incident of fire reportedly led to a commotion in the hospital for some time. 

Leave A Comment