Electrocuted while charging mobile phone

Published On: April 16, 2017 02:48 PM NPT

GAIGHAT (UDAYAPUR), April 16: A teenager was electrocuted while he was trying to charge his mobile phone.

The incident took place this morning when Chitra Bahadur BK,16, of Karamgachi in Triyuga municipality-10 was trying to charge his mobile at his elder sister's home in Bajogidaha-2, according to the District Police Office.

BK, who fell unconscious after getting an electric shock, died on the way to the hospital. RSS

Leave A Comment