Man dies after being caught in fire

Published On: March 8, 2018 12:14 PM NPT By: Khagendra Adhikari

TAPLEJUNG, March 8: A man has died after being caught in fire in Pathibhara Yangrak Rural Municipality-4 in the district.

The deceased has been identifed as Agam Singh Samsohang, who appeared in his late sixties.

According to Police Inspector of District Police Office (DPO), Taplejung, Kashinath Regmi, Samsohang died after he fell into the burning fire he had lit himself in his field to incinerate the dry bushes. 

The body, which was taken to district hospital for postmortem, has been handed over to the family. 

Similarly, a two-story was destroyed after it caught fire spreading from the kitchen in Fungling Municipality-7 last night. 


Leave A Comment