One dies, three others taken ill after consuming wild mushroom

Published On: June 28, 2019 08:00 PM NPT

MAKWANPUR, June 28: A girl died and three others of the same family became ill after consuming poisonous mushroom at Raksirang, a remote village of Makawanpur district.

The deceased has been identified as 13-year-old Banjimaya Praja, said Principal of Dhirang Basic School, Babulal Ghalan.

Similarly, deceased's father Dib Bahadur Chepalng, 45, elder brother Bachchalal Chepang, 18, and younger brother Balta Chepang, 7, became sick after the consuming the deadly mushroom.

Although the incident took place three days ago, it came into light today only after the death of Banjimaya.

Preparation was underway to take the sick ones to hospital for treatment, said Chair of Raksirang war no 7, Kul Bahadur Praja.

Police Inspector at Area Police Office of Manahari, Birendra Paneru, said a police team had been mobilized towards the village.

Leave A Comment