POKHARA, Nov 8:A free agriculture insurance program has been launched in 11 districts including Myagdi of Gandaki Province. The federal government has been providing 75 percent grant in the premium money of agriculture insurance while the Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperatives of the province will bear the remaining 25 percent.

Preparations for agriculture census begin

September 14, 2019 11:53 am

MAKAWANPUR, Sept 14: Concerned bodies have started preparations for National Agriculture Census 2078 BS. National Bureau of Statistics organized a stakeholders' meeting in the district on Thursday in this regard.