Sunday, 23 January 2022 11:31 PM
January 23, 2018 09:41 PM NPT
KATHMANDU, Jan 23: The standing committee meeting of the CPN (UML) held at chair KP Sharma Oli’s residence, Balkot, selected the party candidates for National Assembly election slated for February 7.
According to the press statement issued by party secretary Pradeep Gyawali, the following candidates are picked up for the election.
1) Nainkala Ojha (Woman), Morang
2) Khem Nepali (Dalit) Morang
3) Hari Charan Shibakoti (open), Jhapa
4) Parshu Meghi Gurung (open), Sankhuwasabha
5) Agam Bantawa (Minority) Ilam
1) Suman Pyakurel (Open), Saptari
1) Parbati Rawal (Woman), Chitwan
2) Udaya Sharma (Woman), Kathmandu
3) Sigh Bahadur BK (Dalit) Sindhupalchok
4) Balram Banskota (Open) Kathmandu
5) Beduram Bhusal (Open) Kathmandu
6) Ram Chandra Rai Danuwar (Minority) Makawanapur
1) Ram Bahadur Thapa (Disabled) Makawanpur
2) Ganesh Timilsina (Open), Parbat
3) Shanti Adhikari (Woman), Baglung
4) Deepa Gurung (Woman) Lamjung.
The meeting has further urged the party leaders and cadres to make the left alliance candidates victorious in the election. RSS
KATHMANDU, Jan 23: The CPN (UML) has finalised its candidates to contest the National Assembly election in three provinces. ...
KATHMANDU, Jan 22: CPN (MC) has decided to give the responsibility to the top leadership of the party to finalize...
BHAKTAPUR, July 30: The CPN (UML) standing committee meeting today has finalized the names of party candidates to contest the...