September 22, 2021 04:40 PM NPT
RAJBIRAJ, Sept 22: A sister and her brother were pronounced dead after a poisonous snake bit the two siblings last night at Khadak Municipality-2 in Saptari district.
According to Ward Chairman Ram Awatar Shah, the two siblings breathed their last on the way to the hospital. The deceased have been identified to be 14-year old Sunita Mandal and nine-year-old Krishna Mandal.
The family members of the two children tried to take them to the hospital last night after seeing white fluid coming out of their mouths.