Two men electrocuted in Dhading

Published On: August 30, 2021 05:33 PM NPT By: Sarita Shrestha

DHADING, August 30: Two men have died after they got electric shock in Gajuri Rural Municipality-5  in Dhading district.

The deceased have been identified as Bimal Pariyar of Syangja Putali Bazaar and Umakanta Baral of Pokhara. Bhuban Baral of Pokhara was seriously injured in the incident.

According to the Area Police Office, Gajuri, the victims died due to electric shock while connecting the wire of Ncell mobile to the electricity pole. The injured Bhuban has been sent to Kathmandu for further treatment, while the dead bodies of the deceased persons have been kept at Gajuri Primary Treatment Center for postmortem. 

Leave A Comment