Two die of electric shock

Published On: September 6, 2018 09:07 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

BAJURA, Sept 5: Two persons were electrocuted while working in the field in the district on Wednesday. 
Those electrocuted are 45-year old Sauni Kala Bohara and Bude Bohara, 50, from Meldhuska of Budhinanda municipality-3. 

Sauni Kala was electrocuted after she suddently came into contact with an unattended electric wire in the field while weeding crops. Bude too was victimized with the mismanaged electric cable while trying to rescue the dying Sauni, police said. 

Sauni's son Dhana Bahadur Bohara said the cable had fallen onto the field after the electric pole was damaged. 

It was because of the sheer recklessness of the Baddigard river hydro electricity project in Kolti, the locals blamed. 


Leave A Comment