Friday, 28 January 2022 09:36 PM
December 2, 2016 12:15 PM NPT
Store your expensive and heavy wedding outfit wisely. Keep it away from moisture and store in a proper bag, says an expert.
Designer Shaveta Choudhary has rolled out a few tips that you can consider while storing you bridal wear:
* Don't hang your outfit by the shoulder straps instead hang it by the loops located inside otherwise it will loosen the outfit.
* If possible when you fold the outfit, keep a plain paper in between the folds so the embroidery doesn't get spoiled.
* Keep the outfit in a transparent cellophane bag as it is a natural barrier for moisture.
* Keep it away from harsh light as strong light can change the colours of the outfit.
* Dupatta can be done the same way and for blouses they can be hanged or folded away if storing for a longer time.
* Make sure to ask for extra transparent bags (self adhesive ones) from the store you have bought the bridal outfit.
Gadgets are our ultimate source of utility. They make things easier for use and somehow entertain us when we’re bored....
During the festive season, guests or relatives show up at your home unexpectedly. Which is why, it is all the...
Managing personal and professional life can be hard sometimes. People of all ages go through difficult time if they don’t...