Three-year-old dies, seven taken ill consuming wild mushroom in Jajarkot

Published On: July 27, 2020 05:45 PM NPT By: RSS

JAJARKOT, July 27: A three-year-old girl died and seven others were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Syankri of Kushe rural municipality in the district.

The deceased has been identified as a local Anjana Chalaune. Tek Bahadur Chalaune, 50, Lalit Chalaune, 30, Kalpana Chalaune, 30, Pashupati Chalaune, 14, Niruta Singh, 9, Dhansara Chalaune, 12 and Ausara Chaualune, 14, were taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom, according to ward chair Gopal Nepali. 

Leave A Comment