Three of a single family fall ill after consuming toxic mushroom

Published On: August 28, 2016 12:15 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

URLABARI (Morang), Aug 28: Three persons of the same family at Koshi Haraicha in Morang district have fallen ill after consuming curry made out of wild mushroom, which turned out to be poisonous.

Dashan Khan, his wife Usha Devi and daughter Anjali fell ill after eating the mushroom that they had picked from nearby forest on Saturday night, local people said. They are receiving treatment at Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar, police said. RSS 

Leave A Comment