Wednesday, 24 April 2019 10:18 AM
November 23, 2016 13:54 PM
App Store Official Charts for the week ending November 20, 2016:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
2. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
3. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi
4. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
5. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
2. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
3. YouTube - Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
4. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
5. Bitmoji - Your Personal Emoji, Bitstrips
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
2. Toca Life: Farm, Toca Boca AB
3. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
4. Five Nights at Freddy's, Scott Cawthon
5. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. GoNoodle Kids, GoNoodle, Inc.
2. YouTube - Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
3. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
4. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
5. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
With escalating number of apps, Sensor Tower’s report emphasizes that Apple needs to gear up new policies and techniques so...
Here's what you need to do to make sure that your upgrade goes smoothly and you don't lose any data.
KATHMANDU, April 3: Generation Next Communications Pvt Ltd, the authorized distributor of Apple products for Nepal, has launched iPhone 7...