Tuesday, 23 July 2019 09:56 PM
November 23, 2016 01:54 PM NPT
By: Associated Press
App Store Official Charts for the week ending November 20, 2016:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
2. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
3. Bloons TD 5, Ninja Kiwi
4. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
5. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
2. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
3. YouTube - Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
4. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
5. Bitmoji - Your Personal Emoji, Bitstrips
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Mojang
2. Toca Life: Farm, Toca Boca AB
3. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
4. Five Nights at Freddy's, Scott Cawthon
5. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. GoNoodle Kids, GoNoodle, Inc.
2. YouTube - Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips, Google, Inc.
3. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
4. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
5. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
With escalating number of apps, Sensor Tower’s report emphasizes that Apple needs to gear up new policies and techniques so...
KATHMANDU, June 27: Science has been the top choice of the students scoring outstanding grade in the Secondary Education Examination...
KATHMANDU, April 3: Generation Next Communications Pvt Ltd, the authorized distributor of Apple products for Nepal, has launched iPhone 7...