Suspension bridge construction project nears completion

Published On: June 14, 2022 02:34 PM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

TANAHUN, June 14: The construction of a suspension bridge over the Sanghe Stream in Tanahun has neared completion. The bridge that connects Byas Municipality-7 and Myagde Rural Municipality-6 in the district is likely to be readied by the end of June. The cost of the project is Rs 4.3 million. 

Bridge construction committee Chairperson Rekh Bahadur Thapa said the government has borne 85 percent and the local government (Myagde Rural Municipality) contributed the remaining 15 percent cost of the project. 

The project kicked off on March 27 and the deadline requires making it ready by June 29 this year.



Leave A Comment