Tuesday, 27 September 2022 01:19 PM
July 9, 2018 06:45 PM NPT
DANG, July 9: Six locals have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom in the district Sunday.
Of them, 43-year-old Balika Dangi of Ghorahai Sub Metropolitan city-9 is in critical condition and is undergoing treatment at Kohalpur, Banke based medical college.
DSP Ram Prasad Gharti. Similarly, 40-year-old Hima Dangi, who is receiving the treatment at the same medical college, is witnessing improvement.
Likewise, four others from Dubichaur in the district have returned home after receiving treatment at Ghorahi hospital.
PANCHTHAR, June 2: Three persons of a family from Phalelung Rural Municipality-8 in the district fell sick after consuming wild...
DOLAKHA, June 30: A mother has died while three of her children have fallen ill after consuming wild mushroom in...
TRISHULI, June 24: Twenty-nine people have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom at Samari VDC in Nuwakot district. ...