Tuesday, 22 September 2020 06:26 PM
August 16, 2017 07:22 PM NPT
ILAM, August 16: A septuagenarian was electrocuted to death at Nindadkhu in Ilam Municipality-11.
The deceased has been identified as 70-year-old Sher Bahadur Fago.
Fago died of electric shock while he was returning home after irrigating the paddy field.
Fago was electrocuted after he came into contact with an electric pole lying across the field.
According to DSP Mahendra Shrestha, Fago died on the spot at 11 am today.
CHITWAN, March 16: An infant died of an electric shock in Ratanpur Ward-21 of Bharatpur Municipality in Chitwan district on Friday...
DHADING, July 7: One man died of an electric shock in Ward-4 of Siddalek Rural Municipality in Dhading district on...
SURKHET, June 15: Two people were electrocuted to death in Birendranagar on Wednesday night. The deceased are 26-year-old Bhim Shahi...