1) Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba pays courtesy call to CPN-UML Chairman KP Sharma Oli, urging him to stop the ongoing obstructions at the parliament by the main opposition party. -January 8
2) A protestor holds a PLAcard during a protest at Maitighar in Kathmandu, demanding the implementation of the Citizenship Bill. -January 9
3) Students pose for a picture while waiting in line to receive a jab against COVID-19. -January 11
4) Former King Gyanendra Shah along with his supporters arrive at the Western main gate of Singha Durbar to pay his respect to the statue of late King Prithvi Narayan Shah on the occasion of 300th Prithvi Jayanti. -January 11
5) People wait in line to receive COVID-19 jabs in Kathmandu, following the government's decision to mandate vaccine cards to use public services. -January 12
6) A person at Kalimati waits for customers to sell Tarul with the Makar Sakranti in view. -January 13.
7) People throng Shukraraj Tropical Hospital at Teku to receive COVID-19 jabs. -January 13
8) A student carries a placard 'Do not impose tax on my period' during a demonstration at Jawlakhel demanding the removal of taxes on menstrual products which the government considers luxury goods in the country. -January 8