One electrocuted in Sindhupalchowk

Published On: February 9, 2017 10:36 AM NPT By: Republica  | @RepublicaNepal

MELAMCHI, Feb 9: A man was electrocuted in Banskharka of Sindhupalchowk district. 

Nihama Gyalbo Bomjon of Banskharka-7 was heading home when he happened to touch a metal electric pole on the roadside and was electrocuted.

He died on the spot after touching the pole that had a leakage of 11,000 volts of current, according to Police Inspector at the Area Police Office Melamchi, Nawaraj Dhungana. 

Meanwhile, the locals have blamed negligence on part of the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) for such incidents, where innocent people have lost their lives for no reason of theirs. RSS 


Leave A Comment