Wednesday, 04 August 2021 02:15 AM
May 11, 2017 12:29 PM NPT
By: Siddhiraj Rai
DHANKUTA, May 11: One man died of electric shock on Thursday at Mulghat situated in Ward-9 of Dhankuta Municipality, Dhankuta.
The deceased has been identified as Gyan Bahadur Rai, 56, a local of Ward-1 of Sangurigadhi Rural Municipality.
Rai had accompanied the team of staff from Nepal Electricity Authority(NEA) entrusted with the responsibility of erecting and replacing electricity poles.
Rai, who joined the team of NEA staff as an assistant, was electrocuted to death when he touched the wire buried in the ground with connection with the electricity pole.
After autopsy, Rar’s body has been handed over to his family, Deputy Superintendent of Police Sudipraj Bhandari told Republica Online.
URLABARI, August 7: A person died of electric shock here at Bansbari of Sundarachauha municipality – 4, Morang last night.
GAUR (Rautahat), July 22: A person succumbed to injuries after receiving an electric shock here in the district Thursday night. ...